Translate

Thursday 31 December 2015

Johnny O'Keefe - Move Baby Move


Move Baby Move/You'll Never Cherish A Love So True/Ooh Poo Pah Doo (Parts 1 & 2)



Single on Leedon by Johnny O'Keefe (1935-1978), Australia's biggest star of the rock'n'roll era, known as The Wild One, The King of Rock'n'Roll or just J. O'K.

Move Baby Move was released in 1963 and shot to #1 Sydney #1 Melbourne #7 Brisbane #1 Adelaide #1 Perth. Single on Leedon by Johnny O'Keefe (1935-1978), Australia's biggest star of the rock'n'roll era, known as The Wild One, The King of Rock'n'Roll or just J. O'K. In Adelaide and Sydney, this was a double-sided hit with the  B-side, You'll Never Cherish A Love So True (Until You Lose It).


Ooh Poo Pah Doo was also on two other EPs, Six O'Clock Rock Vol. 2. 91960) and Ooh Poo Pah Doo (1964), the song was a favourite live item for JO'K, especially on his TV shows.

2 comments:


  1. I am from France and search this EP if you can help me found

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your music Site I have down loaded all I can before they started to be not working anymore this is a great site I especially liked the Easybeats Raven Eps but I like most I mainly like 50s & 60s Music their is a a single I been looking for a long time that is Little Joe the Boxer By The Kompany it's Johnny Youngs 60s back up band but you probably know that keep the great music coming Merry Christmas I hope you had a great New Year

    ReplyDelete