Translate

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs - On Stage FLAC


Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah/I'm A Hog For You Baby/Jenny Jenny/What'd I Say

RE POST


 Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs were an Australian pop and rock group dating from the mid-1960s. The group enjoyed success in the mid-1960s, but split in 1967. They re-emerged in the early 1970s to become one of the most popular Australian hard-rock bands of the period. Thorpe died from a heart attack in Sydney on 28 February 2007.

On Stage was the third EP released by Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs in April 1965 on Parlophone.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for re-posting this one. I am a great fan of your site, especially the detailed information you have on the artists. I used to have be a keen collector of Australian recordings but I never had this E.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this excellent record! Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete